No more excuses about the weather.
The Ride Alki Snowboard Pant doesn't care what the weather brings, it wants to go to the mountain. 20K-rated fabric, fully taped seams, and RiRi Aquazip zippers make sure moisture doesn't stand a chance of finding it's way in, and the classic fit gives you plenty of room to layer when temperatures dip. So you have no reason not to ride, whether it be rain, snow, or slush.
- Durable polyester face fabric with 20K-rated Strada II membrane keep moisture out
- Fully taped seams and RiRi Aquazip zippers make sure nothing slips through the cracks
- Tricot mesh and taffeta lining make it easy to slide the pant on and off; velvety tricot lining in the waistband and fly add against-the-skin comfort
- Classic fit leaves room to layer without being baggy
- Mesh lined inner-knee vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable boot gaiters keep snow out; Boa cut-out window on gaiter allows easy boot adjustment
- Zip jacket-to-pant interface creates a barrier against snow
- Two hand pockets, two thigh pockets, and two back pockets hold your goods
- Shred-Free pant leg is slightly higher in the back so you don't step all over them