No more excuses.
The Ride Men's Alki Pant serves up two and a half layers of waterproof, breathable Cocona and a strategically mapped lining for exceptional comfort, because everyone knows storm days are the best days. A mesh-lined crotch vent prevents overheating when you're working up a sweat, and this pant's boot gaiters feature a handy window for boot adjustments and hooks for secure positioning. You can connect this pant to your jacket with the zip connector for double the snow defiance.
The classic fit allows plenty of mobility for all your on-hill maneuvers without the bulky bagginess. A concealed inner waist adjustment has a double snap closure for a secure fit, and a velvety tricot inner waist and fly feels soft and comfy next to skin. Articulated knees let you move naturally with ease. This pant withstands rugged wear and tear, with anti-shred Cordura reinforcements on the back hem. A ticket loop, glove holster, and multiple zippered pockets add to this pant's ever-accommodation.
- Cocona 2.5-layer waterproof, breathable shell fabric
- Fully taped seams
- Active Core Temperature ACT1 strategic lining
- Classic fit with articulated knees
- Inner waistband adjustments with double snap closure
- Mesh-lined crotch vent
- Jacket-to-pant connector
- Adjustable boot gaiters with boot hooks and windows
- Cordura-reinforced back pant hem
- Inner leg snap pleat
- Velvety comfort inner waist and fly
- Two side zip, two rear zip, and two fleece-lined hand pockets
- Ticket loop and glove holster