Support your strive for superiority
- Lock Down Speed Lace on the liner gives you a snug and supportive fit
- Lock Down Speed Lace or Boa lacing system on shell lets you dial in the ideal fit for your style
- Intuition Plush Foam liner give you a medium-density foam that delivers ample padding for all-day comfort
- Die-cut EVA insole and midsole provide support underfoot
- External J bars on the liner prevent your heels from slipping and support your ankles
Share your thoughts
i just bought these boots for my trip to argentina. and i have not had any trouble putting them on at all. they are great. form fitting, the speed lace is quick as hell. i out them on and walked around my house and it felt like i was wearing shoes. i was even running in my back yard and they and amazing. i would recommend them to all of my friends. BEST part they match my Special Blend Toofer pants perfectly. MUST BUY!!! easy as hell to put on just LOOSEN ALL THE STRINGS!!!! DUH!!!
You can do better elsewhere
I bought these online from another retailer. Seemed like a good idea but was not true. I got a 9 which seemed like the right size. Bad idea. They are larger than I thought and I have had issues with the lacing system to just getting into them. I kept/keep moving about in the boot. In fact, I was coming up in the heel even though I tightened them to the point I was losing circulation. I would NOT recommend this boot.
I hear they are real comfortable if you can get them on.
Iwear a size 10 shoe and found the size...
Iwear a size 10 shoe and found the size 10 boot to be tight on the toes in the front of the boot when I tried them on oi the store. Not sure if I should size up, or if these boots will loosen up substantially after a day on yhe snow... has anyone had any first hand experience with this?
I found the same thing with both Rome and Burton boots. I've gone up a full size on my snowboard boots.
Same thing for me. I wear a full size larger in snowboard boots versus street shoes. Even after about 20 days I have not noticed them loosen up much.