- Breathable Strata HD II fabric and mesh-lined thigh vents help you dump excess heat from the skin or boot-pack up the mountain
- 40-Grams of polyester with tricot lining warms your bum and hips
- Standard fit and articulated knees give you plenty of unrestrictive movement when you ride, hike, and spin tricks
- Slightly higher back-pant leg prevents you from stepping and ripping up your pant bottoms
- Key clip in front pocket ensures you don’t lose your car keys when you forget to zip up your pockets before you send it down the hill
Share your thoughts
I'm 5'-6" and 130 lbs. Should I get the...
I'm 5'-6" and 130 lbs. Should I get the small or medium?
go with the medium
Tried these pants on and was instantly hooked. They are not very "form fitting" like a lot of womens pants, but they aren't super baggy either.If your hiking around in the backcountry you don't want to be tripping all over your pants, nor do you want your pants to be restricting your movement. These are the perfect in between. Also the 15K waterproofing should keep your butt dry in spring slush.