No stranger to battling moisture.
Much like the Seattle neighborhood it's named after, the Ride Belltown Snowboard Pant is stylish, well designed, and used to dealing with lots of moisture. That's why it features a Strata HD II 15K-rated fabric to keep you dry in wet conditions, so you can focus on riding hard and looking good while doing it.
- Strata HD II 15K-rated face fabric keeps moisture out while allowing clammy water vapor to escape
- Fully taped seams make sure nothing slips through the cracks
- Velvety tricot lining in the waistband, butt, and fly feels soft against your skin
- Classic fit leaves room to layer without being baggy
- Waistband can be adjusted to get your sag just-so
- Mesh-lined inner-knee vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable boot gaiters keep snow out
- Two fleece-lined hand pockets and two thigh pockets to store your goods
- Shred-Free pant leg is slightly higher in the back so you don't step all over them
- Boa cut-out window on gaiter allows for easy boot adjustment