Be the first to upload your photo of the Berzerker Snowboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
September 27, 2012
I really have to say this is one of the most versatile boards i've ridden. Plows through any terrain especially powder, but playful enough to really express your riding. This is not a tank, this board is finesse with an attitude.
Have some fun this winter!! Go Snow!!
September 3, 2012
I bought broke my berzerker in 3 feet of powder last year and ride basically told me to get lost when i called a rep about a warranty claim. The board was only 2 months old what a waste of $500. I bought an attack banana fun board go burton or lib tech f ride!
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- medium-stiff (7 of 10 on Ride's scale)
- Effective Edge:
- [155 cm ] 1203 mm; [158 cm ] 1228 mm; [161 cm ] 1254 mm; [164 cm ] 1279 mm; [167 cm ] 1305 mm
- Waist Width:
- [155 cm ] 246 mm; [158 cm ] 248 mm; [161 cm ] 250 mm; [164 cm ] 253 mm; [167 cm ] 256 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [155 cm] 9.65 / 7.15 / 8.15 m; [158 cm] 9.8 / 7.3 / 8.3 m; [161 cm] 9.95 / 7.45 / 8.45 m; [164 cm] 10.05 / 7.55 / 8.55; [167 cm] 10.25 / 7.75 / 8.75
- Stance Width:
- 22 in
- Stance Setback:
- 19 mm
- Fusion 4000 (sintered)
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [155 cm] 125 - 175 lb; [158 cm] 130 - 180 lb; [161 cm] 140 - 190 lb; [164 cm] 160 - 210 lb; [167 cm] > 170 lb
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, freeride