Keep it simple.
- 5K-rated polyester face fabric keeps moisture out
- Critical seams taped make sure nothing slips through the cracks
- 120g poly insulation provides plenty of warmth
- Taffeta lining keeps things cozy
- Classic Long fit adds two extra inches of length without getting wider
- Adjustable hood stays where you want it
- 2 micro-fleece lined handwarmer pockets feel snuggly and an internal media pocket keeps the tunes pumping
Share your thoughts
I am going to the Rockies in Canada. What...
I am going to the Rockies in Canada. What is the temperature rating for this coat?
There is a reason why most companies don't put a temperature rating on jackets. There are just too many factors involved that could make the rating different from person to person. However, with 120 grams of insulation I would consider this a cold weather jacket that I would feel comfortable in 0 degree F.
Warm, stylish and keeps your booty dry.
I purchased this jacket (in the Black Herringbone) for a trip out to Breck and Vail for the holiday. Not only did it keep me warm, it runs big like most traditional snowboard jackets meaning it covers your bum quite nicely.
My previous jacket sucked to be quite honest so my counterfactual isn't that great. However, as far as I can tell, this one knocks it out of the park. I also got a lot of compliments on it too!
Please write the exact size of...
Please write the exact size of the jacket ( Ride Brighton Insulated Jacket - Women's)
http://www.dogfunk.com/ride-brighton-insulated-jacket-womens# for size M and N, ie, the length of hoses on the outside and inside seam length jacket on the back, shoulder width and waist circumference.
Is it possible to send this product to the Russian Federation?