A high-performance freestyle ride that shreds anywhere, any time.
- Hybrid Twin shape features grippy, poppy micro-camber underfoot and pressable, floaty rocker in the tip and tail
- Performance Tuned wood core uses aspen, bamboo, and other lightweight woods for a light, strong, and snappy ride
- Carbon Array 5 distributes power to your contact points for optimized edge control
- Hybrid Glass laminate combines a forgiving feel with high-speed control
- Membrain urethane-infused fabric topsheet is half the weight of traditional topsheets
- Popwalls sidewalls utilize layers of carbon and urethane for a smoother, poppier, and more durable ride
- Cleave Edges use 50% more steel to maximize strength and allow more detuning
- Fusion 4000 sintered base is fast and durable—don't forget to wax!
Share your thoughts
Buck Up Review
BUCK UP !!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I spent almost all of last season on the BUCK UP. It has taken the place of the DH2 in the lineup for 13/14. Fans of the DH2 need not worry as this board takes the DH2 and cranks it up a few notches. Tons of response with the POPWalls, yet a nice forgiving playful feeling in the middle of the board. The carbon array make the board extremely fast from edge to edge & the hybrid twin rocker keeps you from catching edges and provides a decent amount of float in powder.
If you are looking for one board that will do everything all over the mountain the BUCK UP is a board that you should be picking up for the upcoming season.