Be the first to upload your photo of the Buckwild Snowboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
I want to buy this board.... i'm better than beginner, 197 lbs 6,1 ft and my boots size is 10,5 or 11.... what size should I buy??? 159??? regular board or the wide?? thanks....
April 19, 2013
April 23, 2013
Overall i really love this board. Awesome park board and awesome jump board. The only thing i noticed that i had trouble with this board is in the fresh powder. It kept wanting to nose dive, but other than that this is such an amazing board:D i just wishi could do a kickflip on it;(
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
Can someone help me choose between the Buckwild and the T Rice C2 btx. I ride on the east coast and I ride both mountain and park but I have a hard time deciding between the 2. Pros and cons? I have been skating a skate banana and want something new
By: Alex T
October 19, 2012
I've ridden both of these boards, and ended up using my T-rice as my big mountain hard charging board. It absolutely KILLS it on big jumps, high speeds, and bigger terrain. If you plan on using this board as your only board however, I would probably recommend the Buckwild over the T-rice. The buckwild still does awesome around the mountain, but has a few features that would excel a little better on hard/icy snow and rails, such as the slimewalls and the pop-rods that will help absorb the shock and chatter. The Buckwild also has 50% thicker edges that will help your board last longer, especially if riding in the park. Hope this Helps!
By: Chase Burch
November 8, 2012
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 151 cm, 153 cm, 155 cm, 157 cm, 159 cm, 161 cm
- medium (6 of 10 on Ride's scale)
- Twin rocker
- 85A Slimewalls
- Effective Edge:
- [151 cm ] 1178 mm; [153 cm ] 1190 mm; [155 cm ] 1203 mm; [157 cm ] 1228 mm; [159 cm ] 1241 mm; [161 cm ] 1267 mm
- Waist Width:
- [151 cm ] 250 mm; [153 cm ] 251 mm; [155 cm ] 252 mm; [157 cm ] 253 mm; [159 cm ] 254 mm; [161 cm ] 255 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [151 cm] 9.2 / 7.7 / 9.2 m; [153 cm] 9.3 / 7.8 / 9.3 m; [155 cm] 9.4 / 7.9 / 9.4 m; [157 cm] 9.5 / 8 / 9.5 m; [159 cm] 9.6 / 8.1 / 9.6 m; [161 cm] 9.7 / 8.2 / 9.7 m
- Stance Width:
- [151 cm] 21 in; [153 cm] 22 in; [155 cm] 22 in; [157 cm] 22 in; [159 cm] 22 in; [161 cm] 22 in
- Stance Setback:
- Fusion 4000 (sintered)
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [151 cm] 100 - 150 lb; [153 cm] 125 - 175 lb; [155 cm] 130 - 180 lb; [157 cm] 130 - 180 lb; [159 cm] 140 - 190 lb; [161 cm] 160 - 210 lb
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain freestyle