Your fun > everyone else's fun.
The Ride Buckwild Snowboard spells it out loud and clear—obscene amounts of fun. In case you were wondering why it lets you have more fun than your fellow shredders, it's because high-end additives like Pop Rods 2.0, carbon Array 3, and Slimewalls are working tirelessly in the background to keep you bouncing, carving, and killing it all over the mountain. Buck yeah.
- Twin rocker is flat in the mid-section and through the inserts with a subtle rocker on the nose and tail that combines stability and playfulness
- Slimewall sidewalls replace traditional sidewall materials with flexible, dampening, and resilient urethane
- Pop Rods 2.0 are carbon-wrapped urethane rods that add an active pop while simultaneously dampening the ride
- Carbon Array 3 technology utilizes criss-crossing bands of carbon that distribute power and increase strength while maintaining a moderate flex
- Cleave Edge beefs up the amount of steel used by 50% to resist cracking and blowouts while providing flexibility with tuning
- Hybrid glass places snappy triax on top and a softer biax layer on the base to achieve response and forgiveness
- Fusion 4000 base holds speed as well as it does wax and is strong enough to take a few hits from under-snow hazards
- Thin-Con construction thins the core out on the nose and tail to reduce overall weight and make it easier to initiate spins, turns, and buttering maneuvers
Share your thoughts
BADDEST RIDE BOARD ON THE MARKET
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I rode this deck for 2 seasons an loved everything about it light as hell very buttery even on the backside of b town in 7 foot deep powder it was dope flying off cliffs throwing powder around.. I'm going to give never summer a try but Ride still has 5 stars from me siickkk deck!!
Overall i really love this board. Awesome park board and awesome jump board. The only thing i noticed that i had trouble with this board is in the fresh powder. It kept wanting to nose dive, but other than that this is such an amazing board:D i just wishi could do a kickflip on it;(
I want to buy this board.... i'm better...
I want to buy this board.... i'm better than beginner, 197 lbs 6,1 ft and my boots size is 10,5 or 11.... what size should I buy??? 159??? regular board or the wide?? thanks....
hey Andrew you don't need the wide i'm 5 10 185 lbs and with 10.5 boot size an it was fine plus you don't wan't the extra weight up there when throwing huge spins!!
Can someone help me choose between the...
Can someone help me choose between the Buckwild and the T Rice C2 btx. I ride on the east coast and I ride both mountain and park but I have a hard time deciding between the 2. Pros and cons? I have been skating a skate banana and want something new
I've ridden both of these boards, and ended up using my T-rice as my big mountain hard charging board. It absolutely KILLS it on big jumps, high speeds, and bigger terrain. If you plan on using this board as your only board however, I would probably recommend the Buckwild over the T-rice. The buckwild still does awesome around the mountain, but has a few features that would excel a little better on hard/icy snow and rails, such as the slimewalls and the pop-rods that will help absorb the shock and chatter. The Buckwild also has 50% thicker edges that will help your board last longer, especially if riding in the park. Hope this Helps!
2013 Ride Buckwild Overview
2013 Buckwild vs DH
Comparison of the two boards
2013 Buckwild Overview
2013 Buckwild vs DH Comparison
A comparison of the two boards