Moo moo buckaroo!
The Ride Buckaroo Glove brings your hooves the warmth of a mitt with all the dexterity of a park glove—now, that's udderly awesome. The Buckaroo is crammed with 170g polyester insulation which provides the warmth to warm your hide in winter's worst, while pre-curved fingers and a flex panel across the knuckles won't makes it easy to ratchet bindings and throw shakas.
- 10K-waterproof and breathable fabric defends your fingers against wind and moisture
- Ax suede (synthetic leather) palm is both durable and pliable
- Silicone gel print on palm increases grip and flexes so those methods don't slip away
- Generous dose of polyfil insulation traps heat on frigid mornings
- Lined with 270g polyester fleece to increase the coziness and wick moisture
- Pre-curved fingers and flex panel at knuckles grip
- Stretch-ribbing on cuff stretch to fit around layers
- Nose wipe on thumb gently wipes the sniffles away
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift
Bought these for my son before a trip to Colorado. He said they kept his hands warm during three days of skiing and one of snowmobiling. Temps were moderate - haven't tested them in sub-zero weather yet.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've owned these gloves for 5 years and i cant say enough good things about these gloves!!!! I fell down a huge mountain and needed to climb up a rock face with these, and not one single tear!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bad quality. 1 year and they are torn apart.