Down to earth technology for high-flying, all-mountain shredding snow freaks.
Ride uses technology that makes sense and the Women’s Cadence Snowboard Boot is packed with useful features. The Intuition mobile foam liner, Blown Light Meta outsole, and H2 Boa coiler lacing system combine to bring you high end freestyle performance.
- Intuition Mobile foam liner has an antimicrobial coating so your boots don�t smell too gross after you wear them for a week straight- Even without thermo-molding these liners you�ll get supreme ankle and heel support
- 3D Formed Dual Density EVA underfoot adds comfort and shock absorption to your day
- Blown Light Meta soles are made from super lightweight and extremely durable Phylon- Ice pick inserts in the ball of the foot add traction while a gelpod in the heel protects against flat landings
- The H2 Boa Coiler lacing system leaves other Boas looking silly with its Closer technology that evenly distributes slack in the system from the start for an even fit
- The Cadence works extremely well with the Ride Sugma Binding and Canvas board but they know personal preference comes first and this boot will excel in any high end freestyle setup