If you didn't know better, you'd think it was custom-made just for you.
- The Closer Lace Guide works with the Boa system to even up lace tension and increase power down low
- Lock Down liner lacing with Transition Wrap Harness offers freestyle agility and failsafe ankle hold
- Cored ankle pockets and thermo-formable internal and external J-bars cradle your ankles for ultimate heel hold
- Multi-density Impacto insole offers extra cushioning in the heel for soft landings
- Next-generation Blow Light Meta sole features 100% Phylon for a barefoot feel Ice Pick inserts are under the ball of the foot for traction, and a gel pod is in the heel for cushy landings
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment keeps the liner fresh, even on 50-day seasons
Share your thoughts
Worth the money
Love these boots perfect amount of flex (note: flex is a 7 NOT a 6!!) for an advanced rider who does more mountain then park! Easy to do up not too big for bindings warm just perfect!
The double boa is incredible. The technology with boot design these days is amazing. I like to keep them loose in the toes on the lift and just with a few twists of the button..boom they are tight again. I can even stop in the middle of a run and adjust them so easily. Who wants to have to stop and re-lace and re-tighten, or wear your boots at the same tightness all day. I'm spoiled with these!
Love these boots, the double boa is fantastic! I like my boots a little looser around my foot and tighter around my ankle and these boots hit the spot. They are a bit stiff when you first wear them, but give them a chance and they will break in nicely. I wear these boots in the park and in the trees/powder and they work beautifully. The boots also have a calf adjuster so you can customize the boot to fit your calf size perfectly. These guys really put a lot of thought to make these boots amazing. These area must buy!