Paint your own picture all over the mountain.
- Carbon Array 5 features stringers in binding zones for improved edge-to-edge response
- Carbon-wrapped urethane Pop Rods 2.0 increase ollie power without adding unnecessary stiffness
- 85A urethane Slimewalls dampen vibrations for a smoother ride, and absorb impacts to reduce blowouts
- LowRize rocker shape raises contact points off the snow for extra stompability and float in powder
- Cleave Edges feature thicker steel to resist impact damage
- Urethane-infused fabric Membrain topsheet reduces weight without compromising durability
Share your thoughts
Do you have any Ride Canvas 2008 tokidoki...
Do you have any Ride Canvas 2008 tokidoki snowboards in stock? If not can you get on I. Or know where to find one?
I doubt there would be any 2008s in stock anymore...you would be lucky even to get a leftover 2010
Excellent Intermediate Board
I love this board, it is great for the intermediate rider who wants to rip up the piste but play in the powder.
It is very fast and responsive on piste. In powder, the camber technology allows you to float through through the snow like your flying.
Also, a minor but fun point is that the board glows on the snow which allows you to light up the snow as you carve down the mountain.
Well worth the cost.