Waterproof warmth to stand up to winter's worst.
The Ride Capitol Down Jacket was made to help you endure harsh weather you encounter during the season. 300g of down fill keeps you cozy on the coldest days, and 15K-rated fabric prevents the insulating properties of down from being negated by moisture, so you can keep shredding when others head for shelter.
- 15K-rated polyester face fabric keeps moisture out
- 300g down fill insulation provides plenty of warmth
- Taffeta lining helps you slide it on smoothly, and velvety chin guard and collar keep your neck cozy
- Classic fit leaves room to layer without being baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable hood stays where you want it to
- Powder skirt and Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow out
- Two hand pockets, one internal media pocket, and one chest pocket provide room for the essentials
- Built-in drink holder pockets along the back of the jacket help you smuggle illicit beverages up to the top
- Pull-down pass pocket on sleeve allows easy season pass access
Share your thoughts
I like this jacket and have a 39 chest,...
I like this jacket and have a 39 chest, would a medium be too big? I like a fitted jacket and not too baggy.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Really like the style of this jacket, I have the Blue marine color and its a touch lighter in person than what the pic shows. Its a little bulky feeling but not too bad. Bought specifically for skiing in blizzards and riding chairlifts when everyone else wimps out and heads to the tram line at snowbird. So far so good, I have worn it in -15 windchills and raging snow with only a thin longsleeve baselayer on and been fine. Its very warm and the shell material is no joke, very waterproof. One minor complaint is the collar could be a little higher to fully seal up on chairlift rides. The hood fits over my helmet but I would like it to be a little bigger as well. The beer holders (yes it has slots in the back for beers, or caffeine free sodas for our LDS brethren) are kinda cool, kinda gimmicky, I mean I never had trouble before just putting a beer or 2 into a pocket but I think it will come in handy for sure for comp watching later in the year. Fit is kind of baggy, I normally go xl for most things and got xxl in this so i could wear it out casually over hoodies and stuff no prob, it fits good, the classic fit from ride is 2in longer than their normal jackets so this is very long. I am 6'3" and its still a long fit on me. Overall a great jacket for casual wear when its cold out and great for resort riding in nasty weather.