A weather-resistant girl's snowboard jacket with removable, insulated vest that isn't short on features or style.
Keep your young shredder on the slopes longer and and out of the lodge with the Ride Girls' Chevelle Jacket. This three-in-one jacket features a snap-in vest with 200-grams of polyester insulation that comes in super-handy on extra frigid days on the mountain. 60-gram Clomax thin polyester insulation throughout the outer jacket ensures comfortable warmth in a range of conditions. Weather-resistant fabric and taped critical seams help combat the wet stuff while mesh-lined underarm vents ditch excess heat when your gal hikes the sledding hill or takes non-stop top-to-bottom runs.
Ride gave the Chevelle a classic fit so she has room to layer underneath while its Grow-with-me sleeve seams extend the life of the Chevelle. A powder-skirt with snap-back feature, jacket-to-pant snap interface, and adjustable elastic cuffs with glove hook loops seal in warmth and block out the snow and cold. An adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with elastic side stretch panels offers cozy warmth and help block the chilly wind from her face while she rides the lift. A velvety-soft comfort chin guard and inner collar supply stellar comfort while two fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets keep her hands warm when she commutes to the mountain. An inner media pocket houses her tunes and a self-fabric lift ticket loop secures her lift ticket while she boards or skis.
- Aquapel by Nano-tex (5K,5K), taped critical seams
- 60-gram of Clomax thin polyester insulation in jacket
- Snap-in vest with 200-gram polyester insulation
- Classic fit, internal adjustable drawcord
- Grow-with-me sleeve seam
- Mesh-lined underarm vents
- Powder skirt with snap-back feature, jacket-to-pant snap interface
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with elastic side stretch panels
- Comfort chin guard, inner collar
- Adjustable elastic cuffs with glove hook loops
- Two hand-warmer pockets, internal media pocket, self-fabric lift ticket loop