Chilly Lily will have to get a new nickname.
Add extra warmth to your chilly Lily’s day on the mountain when you get her the Ride Chevelle Jacket and its included zip-out fleece liner. The insulated, snow-proof shell is warm when worn by itself, but, when the arctic temps blow into town, the included zip-in fleece liner adds an extra layer of insulation to lock in her body heat as she braves the cold.
- The shell features a Hydrapel TF water-repellent coating to repel light rain and falling snow
- Critically taped seams help prevent water and melting snow from running down the fabric and sneaking in through the fabric joints
- The polyester fleece lining can also be worn by itself for cool days in town or for sunny spring riding
- A removable hood and soft tricot-lined collar allow her to hide her face and think of palm trees when the wind blows during lift rides
- Powder skirt and hook-and-loop cuffs seal out the swirling snow as she slashes through it
- Underarm zip vents dump her excess heat when she rides nonstop top to bottom
- An interior media pocket keeps her phone warm and working so you can stay in touch at the resort
Share your thoughts
Very Good Gear!
Ride makes very good products; this jacket is no exception to that statement. The length is great for deep powder days, the removable hood is a dream, and the design is very hip! If you are a woman (and not a kid), try ordering off the kids b/c the gear is a bit cheaper. I usually take a medium in woman's jackets & this girl's XL fits quite nicely! I wager that I saved about $75 - 100 just for getting a girl's vs. a woman's jacket. I took the liner out (b/c it "grabs" my base layer) and just wore it with my regular layer and was fine. The waterproofing on this is very good as well. The only thing about this jacket is that if you are wanting true pink, the "Pink Mist Herringbone" is more of a pale lavender color. CHEERS & HAPPY RIDING!!