Chilly Lily will have to get a new nickname.
Add extra warmth to your chilly Lily’s day on the mountain when you get her the Ride Chevelle Jacket and its included zip-out fleece liner. The insulated, snow-proof shell is warm when worn by itself, but, when the arctic temps blow into town, the included zip-in fleece liner adds an extra layer of insulation to lock in her body heat as she braves the cold.
- The shell features Hydrapel's water-repellent coating to repel light rain and falling snow
- Critically taped seams help prevent water and melting snow from running down the fabric and sneaking in through the fabric joints
- The polyester fleece lining can also be worn by itself for cool days in town or for sunny spring riding
- A removable hood and soft tricot-lined collar allow her to hide her face and think of palm trees when the wind blows during lift rides
- Powder skirt and hook-and-loop cuffs seal out the swirling snow as she slashes through it
- Underarm zip vents dump her excess heat when she rides nonstop top to bottom
- An interior media pocket keeps her phone warm and working so you can stay in touch at the resort