Buff yourself up.
- Women-specific LSD directional shape features a narrower waist and unique flex pattern designed just for the ladies
- Foundation Tuned Core features a tip-to-tail wood core for durability, flex, and camber
- MemBrain urethane-infused textile topsheet drops weight in half without sacrificing durability
- Skate-inspired 85A urethane Slimewalls absorb edge impacts when dirtballs in the park drive you into a feature
- Cleave Edges use 50% more steel to resist dings and blowouts
Share your thoughts
I have recently gotten back into snowboarding and needed a new set up. I decided upon this one after hearing a lot of good things and trying one of my friends. It has been super fun, it is incredibly versatile, I have yet to find a condition I don't like it in. I have taken it on pretty much everything except through the park, that isn't really my thing!