Packed full of pop, stripped of weight.
Tuned for the park, perfectly suitable for the rest of the mountain—the Ride Women's Compact Snowboard crams a large purse full of fun-enhancing features into, well, a compact package. Ride's LowRize rocker, Membrain topsheet, and poppy Foundation wood core make this a smooth ride that's capable of getting rowdy.
- LowRize rocker profile is nearly flat throughout but slightly lifted nose and tail to disengage contact points—buttery where you want it to be, stable where it counts
- Membrain topsheet replaces the traditional plastic topsheet with a textile and urethane layer, ultimately reducing topsheet weight by half and creating a unique look and feel
- Slimewall 85A sidewalls are made from a flexible urethane that absorbs chatter and stands up to run-ins with rails, stumps, stairs, and rocks
- Cleave Edge beefs up the amount of steel used by 50% to resist cracking and blow outs while providing flexibility with tuning
- Thin-Con construction tapers the core to be thinner on the nose and tail reducing overall weight and making it easier to initiate spins, turns, and buttering maneuvers
- Fusion 1500 extruded base is easy to maintain and durable to withstand blows from underlying hazards
- Die-cut base swap means you can get reversed colors from what are shown—but we're sure you will like it anyway
- We suggest pairing the Compact with the Ride Mode boot and Ride VXN binding
Share your thoughts
This is my first snowboard and I love it! For a newbie I think it's perfect :)
It's also light weight which helped a lot when I was walking around or getting up after falling. Though what I love most about it is the look!!