The stepping stone to a big ol' bag of tricks.
Whether you're a seasoned ripper on a tight budget or just stepping up to your first freestyle twin, the Ride Compact Women's Snowboard's mellow flex, Slimewall sidewalls, and surfy LowRize rocker make for a fun park-ready ride that can handle taking your newly learned tricks to the rest of the hill.
- LowRize rocker shape uses a large flat zone with rocker in the tip and tail for a surfy, catch-free feel that still handles some speed
- Foundation Tuned tip-to-tail wood core provides durability, pop, and a dialed flex just for women
- Biaxial fiberglass laminate for a playful, forgiving flex
- Slimewalls urethane sidewalls improve durability and absorb vibration for a smoother ride
- Urethane-infused fabric Membrain topsheet is half the weight of traditional topsheets
- Fusion 1500 extruded base is durable and easy to repair