When you need one board that can do it all, look no further than the Ride Concept TMS Snowboard. This member of Ride's ATV (All Terrain Vehicle) collection gives versatile shredders the power to slay big lines and the mobility to get nasty in the park. Complete with carbon inlays and a chatter reducing Silencer 5 Tuned Core, the Concept TMS eats big lines like a disco diva with a mirrored table in her dressing room. Thin Con construction and a Membrain topsheet reduce weight, while 90A Slimewalls absorb impacts and dampen vibrations to enhance jib sessions and park runs.
- Thin Con construction reduces swing weight; more spins = more fun
- 90A Slimewalls reduce vibrations and absorb impacts; smoother is better
- Membrain topsheet reduces weight and reduces waste in production; more mobility and nice to Mother Nature
- Carbon Array 5 improves responsiveness, power transfer, and control; you can ride harder without losing it
- Silencer 5 Tuned Core features noise reducing carbon that filters out chatter and delivers a smooth snappy ride
- Pop Glass has added carbon fibers to make the Concept TMS strong and snappy without adding stiffness
Share your thoughts
Good for all areas, I have 1.64 fast on piste, soft enough off- piste and also good off piste for smaller turns! And good for Straight jumps.
Big Mountain Bomber
If you are hiking peaks to find the most extreme line this is the one! This Board is a Tank, it might as well be bullit proof. it can take anything you can throw at it.
All Mountain Killer
The TMS comes from a long line of Ride Boards that have always killed the entire mountain. Many of you may remember the Timeless series, which is what the TMS evolved from. But it doesn't have that "So Stiff that it's too stiff to ride" feeling anymore.
The TMS has about a 6 out of 10 overall flex, stays snappy in the nose and tail with Carbon Array 5, damp with Silencers in the nose and tail, feels for natural carving and spinning with the 90A slimewalls, fast edge to edge with the quadratic sidecut.
When it comes down to it, if you need one board that will kill it on powder days, lay down carves, pop of jumps, slay rails, stay fast in all snow conditions and is just tons of fun goofing around with your buddies the TMS is perfect.
If you're boot size is bigger than a 10.5, make sure you check out the Ride Yukon which is just a Wide TMS. If you're looking for a board that is lighter, snappier & faster check out the Concept UL.