It says "Hellsyeah!" on the back for a reason.
- ComfortFlex Highback gives you a great fit with balance between flex and response for freestyle awesomeness
- V-Grip Strap delivers massive grip with in-and-out ease - lightweight support without the added bulk and effort of a traditional toe strap (make sure you dial it in before you get to the mountain)
- Balance Ankle Strap disperses energy across your boot for smooth riding and effortless transitions (includes tool-less lock-lever centering adjustment)
- Wedgie 2.5 Footbed with Smooth Ride Landing Pads add heaps of pop thanks to support with a canted angle (especially tasty with Rockered boards)
- Urethane Rollbar Basepad adds cushion for hard landings
- Power UL ratchets deliver ultra-light smooth action
Share your thoughts
this binding is nothing short of awesome... the vgrip toe strap gives you a quick, easy to use toe strap that works as part of your heel strap so you have two in one so to speak... the balance ankle strap is super responsive yet very comfortable through design and correct padding placement... the wedgie 2.5 footbed gives you more power than a traditional footbed and helps with fatigue issues... a comfort flex highback provides support with ultimate comfort added in... not to mention, it says hellsyeah on the heelcup, what more do you want...