The kind of addiction that actually takes you somewhere worthwhile.
- LowRize rocker profile raises contact points at tip and tail to reduce edge hang-ups and improve pow float, while still maintaining pop
- MemBrain urethane-infused textile topsheet drops weight in half without sacrificing durability
- Biaxial fiberglass wrap delivers a soft, forgiving flex ideal for park riding
- Thin Con wood core thins out towards the tip and tail, reducing overall swing weight and increasing response
- Foundation Tuned Core features a tip-to-tail wood core for durability, flex, and camber
- Cleave Edges use 50% more steel to resist dings and blowouts; the beefier edge also gives you flexibility with tuning
- Skate-inspired 85A urethane Slimewalls absorb edge impacts when you raise the crush-it factor
- Fusion 1500 extruded base is tough as nails and easy to repair
Share your thoughts
the ride crush sounds good but im torn between this board and the arbor draft. i would good get the arbor draft right away except that ive heard that it scratches way to easy and i want a board thats gonna last me a while so which one should i get and does the arbor draft actually scratch that easy?
pretty good board except its a little stiff especially for a rocker park board. more like 4.5 than 3. if you get this board definitely go a size or two smaller. but other than that its pretty good.