The bigger the feet, the bigger the drops.
- Thin Construction features tapered tips and tails, reduced swing weight, enhanced tip flex, and the sidewall runs past the effective edge
- 85A Slimewalls add forgiveness by absorbing impacts rather than defending against them
- Membrain top sheet uses Urethane infused fabric top sheets to reduce weight by more than half when compared to traditional top sheets
- LowRize Rocker has a flat profile underfoot that rockers at the contact points, lifting them just enough to prevent hooking without sacrificing pop
- The tip-to-tail wood Foundation Tuned Core provides durability while retaining flex
- Cleave Edge sports nearly 50% more steel to resist edge-cracking
- Fusion 1500 Base repairs and absorbs wax easily
Share your thoughts
Have only gotten to ride it a few times, but its been great so far. Hit my first jumps in the park with it and it was very forgiving, smooth landings. Great for buttering too, although I need to work on those skills.. Really enjoying it so far.
you must work for ride... but it dont matter cause you sold me!
Any suggestions on some good bindings to...
Any suggestions on some good bindings to go with the ride crush?
You can always go for a ride binding because they always fit tru to their boards. I personally have a pair of '10 Union Contacts and they are soooo sick. I guess depending on what you mainly ride would make the decision on what to get. But anything in Unions line-up is dope, especially the Data's or Force's(both are great all around bindings). If you are gonna go for a Ride binding tho, go for something along the line of the CAD's, Delta's or Beta's
Wide Kink, w/Rocker
Are you a fan of the Kink but are looking for something that is just as soft and playful, but with fewer hangups on boxes and rails?
The Crush has moved over from Ride's DFC collection into their regular lineup. The Crush has all of the features that you will find on the Kink, with two additions. The Crush features Ride's lowrize rocker, the board is flat between the binders out past the inserts. Then the tip and tail rocker up 4mm virtually eliminating catching your edges when you're having boxe and rail sessions.
It also features Ride's Membrain topsheet, which is about 1/2 pound lighter than a traditional topsheet. The wide model is intended for a size 11+ snowboard boot, if you're boot size is smaller make sure to check out the regular model.