The bigger the feet, the bigger the drops.
Not only does the Ride Wide Crush Snowboard accommodate your size-13s, this board is packed with more goodies than a Mexican piñata. Ride made this tool of destruction with the LowRize Rocker and Radial BlendZ sidecut to give you a hook-free, buttery-smooth ride that pops like a neon sign in a candle-lit room. The Membrain top-sheet reduces weight to increase your ups, and the impact-absorbing 85A Slimewalls keep your huge drops from buckling your knees.
- Thin Construction features tapered tips and tails, reduced swing weight, enhanced tip flex, and the sidewall runs past the effective edge
- 85A Slimewalls add forgiveness by absorbing impacts rather than defending against them
- Membrain top sheet uses Urethane infused fabric top sheets to reduce weight by more than half when compared to traditional top sheets
- LowRize Rocker has a flat profile underfoot that rockers at the contact points, lifting them just enough to prevent hooking without sacrificing pop
- The tip-to-tail wood Foundation Tuned Core provides durability while retaining flex
- Cleave Edge sports nearly 50% more steel to resist edge-cracking
- Fusion 1500 Base repairs and absorbs wax easily