Wide, cheap, and loose—just like your mom.
Built for big-footers on a budget, the Ride Crush Wide Snowboard delivers a fun, freestyle-focused ride. Ride’s LowRize reverse-camber shape offers a forgiving, playful ride that floats like a blimp in deep snow and makes learning new tricks less painful.
- LowRize rocker shape raises your contact points off the snow for fewer edge hang-ups
- Cold-activated color-changing graphics are sure to impress your slower friends
- Cleave Edges feature thicker steel to resist impact damage
- 85A urethane Slimewalls absorb impact to avoid costly repairs, plus dampen vibrations to smooth out the ride
- MemBrain urethane-infused fabric topsheet drops weight without sacrificing durability
Share your thoughts
Are you a rider that is always looking for the softest board you can get under your feet. Ride knows you well and has made the Crush just for you.
* Lowrize rocker keeps you from catching your edges, makes pressing & buttering your board effortless. But the flat stable platform from the center of you board out to where the rocker starts gives you a stable platform to set up for rails & jumps and when you do want to point it down the mountain.
*85A slimewalls give you durability. Lets face it, you're probably going to slam this deck into rails, boxes, tree stumps, etc... The slimewalls is a polyurethane sidewall that flexes naturally with your deck for a better feeling under foot, but is also going to take those beatings against rails.
*Cleave Edge - When you slide down a metal rail, your edge heats up from the metal on metal friction. When you hop off the rail and your hot metal edge hits the snow it is vulnerable to cracking with the instant cooling. Cleave Edge is 50% thicker then your average metal edge and when this happens you have a better chance of riding away without a cracked edge.
*Extruded base that is durable and can survive the constant bashing against rails & boxes.
If you're a park rat, you're going to love this board. If you're a rider that just likes soft playful decks anywhere you ride, you'll love this board.