Because big guys crush it, too.
- LowRize rocker profile raises contact points at tip and tail to reduce edge hang-ups and improve pow float, while still maintaining pop
- MemBrain urethane-infused textile topsheet drops weight in half without sacrificing durability
- Biaxial fiberglass wrap delivers a soft, forgiving flex ideal for park riding
- Thin Con wood core thins out towards the tip and tail, reducing overall swing weight and increasing response
- Foundation Tuned Core features a tip-to-tail wood core for durability, flex, and camber
- Cleave Edges use 50% more steel to resist dings and blowouts; the beefier edge also gives you flexibility with tuning
- Skate-inspired 85A urethane Slimewalls absorb edge impacts when you raise the crush-it factor
Share your thoughts
I wanted to know if the 153 would be a...
I wanted to know if the 153 would be a good size for me I wiegh 140 and I'm 5'11 with a size 10 boot
Based on height and weight, yes, the 153 would work. However, the wide option isn't necessary for a size 10. Going with a wide option should only be necessary for men's size 11 and up.