Because big guys crush it, too.
The days of you crushing yourself from hang-ups on landings because of your Frankensteinish feet are long gone. Ride crafted this wider version of its popular Crush Snowboard for you—the guy who refuses to sacrifice butterability and fun for extra width.
- LowRize rocker profile raises contact points at tip and tail to reduce edge hang-ups and improve pow float, while still maintaining pop
- MemBrain urethane-infused textile topsheet drops weight in half without sacrificing durability
- Biaxial fiberglass wrap delivers a soft, forgiving flex ideal for park riding
- Thin Con wood core thins out towards the tip and tail, reducing overall swing weight and increasing response
- Foundation Tuned Core features a tip-to-tail wood core for durability, flex, and camber
- Cleave Edges use 50% more steel to resist dings and blowouts; the beefier edge also gives you flexibility with tuning
- Skate-inspired 85A urethane Slimewalls absorb edge impacts when you raise the crush-it factor
Share your thoughts
I wanted to know if the 153 would be a...
I wanted to know if the 153 would be a good size for me I wiegh 140 and I'm 5'11 with a size 10 boot
Based on height and weight, yes, the 153 would work. However, the wide option isn't necessary for a size 10. Going with a wide option should only be necessary for men's size 11 and up.