Full-strength protection with killer slope style.
The Ride Men's Delridge Jacket is fully featured, from a 2.5-layer waterproof, breathable Cocona shell to a velvety chin guard for super-duper allover comfort. This fully taped jacket feds off the nastiest of storms while keeping your cool with its breathability and chest ventilation. Its Active Core Temperature System places moisture-wicking mesh and soft and fuzzy fabrics right where you want them with its smart lining. The exhale collar lets you breathe easy when you're charging hard.
Classically fit with articulated sleeves, the Delridge doesn't weigh you down with excess bulk or bagginess. And Lycra in the powder skirt, hand gaiters, and hood gives you freedom of mobility while keeping out the snow and maintaining peripheral vision. Connect the jacket to your pant for seamless protection, and cinch the drawcord hem for extra snug weather defiance. There are plentiful pockets, designated for media, pass, and warming those fingers in microfleece coziness. And a ticket loop for visiting other mountains in style.
- Cocona 2.5-layer waterproof, breathable shell fabric
- Fully taped seams
- Active Core Temperature ACT1 strategic lining
- Classic fit with articulated elbows
- Two-way front zip
- Chest vents
- Snap-back powder skirt with jacket-to-pant connector
- Ergonomic insulated helmet-compatible swivel hood with one-hand adjustment
- Drawcord hem with adjustment in pocket
- Ninja Lycra hand gaiters
- Velvety comfort chin guard and collar and vent