Drop a Deuce on the competition.
Ride cooked up the Men’s Deuce Snowboard Boot for your balls-to-the-wall freestyle riding. The Intuition Mobile Foam Liner gives you two layers of foam so your movement is never restricted, while the Thermo-Formable J-bars dial in the perfect fit and prevent your heel from slipping around like fish in petroleum jelly.
- Intuition Mobile Foam Liner incorporates layers of dual-density foam for freedom-of-movement
- Thermo-Formable internal and external J bars offer dialed in ankle and heel hold
- 3D formed dual density EVA insole provides a soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra anatomical foot support
- Blown Lite Classic sole replaces rubber wherever possible with Phylon, resulting in a lightweight performance sole
- Lock-Down Lacing on liner secures your liner without slacking
Share your thoughts
Just got these today! These are great looking boots, got them in white!! They are very comfortable, very light!! They fit perfectly with my Burton P1.1 bindings! Can't wait to try them out!!! :P
So I have been riding 20 years now and I have ridden a lot of boots. For my foot at least I have found the best boots ever! First off They were comfortable riding all day the first time out. Its usually quite painful for a while til my boots break in. But I felt no sings of pain at all with these. I wear an 11.5 shoe and I got these in an 11. I took out the footbeds til they pack out a bit and I will put them back in after that for a perfect fit. I am riding these on a Ride machete 161 wide board with Ride LE contraband bindings in the 11-13 size. The whole set up is insane!!! I would recommend these to your grandma, and everyone else too!