A wild beast … evolved.
The evolution continues. The Ride DH2 Wide Snowboard is the result of dedicated riders and some mad scientists refusing to settle. Ride took Slimewalls (which are remarkable on their own, really), layered them with carbon, threw out the Pop Rods, and gave birth to POPwalls. Throw in the Hybrid Twin profile, Membrain topsheet, and the powerful Carbon Array 5, and the DH2 starts to feel like a four-legged beast that suddenly sprouted wings and grew sharper teeth to completely rule the terrain.
- Hybrid Twin rocker uses micro-camber between the inserts and micro-rocker in the nose and tail to keep things hook-free while maintaining explosive pop
- New POPwalls tech uses a unique combination of responsive carbon layered with Slimewall material from the inserts to the edge to the contact points, which creates pop from within and transfers the energy to the edge
- Membrain topsheet replaces the traditional plastic topsheet with a textile and urethane layer that reduces topsheet weight by half and creates it own look and feel
- Carbon Array 5 technology utilizes criss-crossing bands of carbon that distribute power and increase strength while maintaining a stiff flex in and out of turns
- Hybrid glass places snappy triax on top and a softer biax layer on the base to achieve response and forgiveness
- Fusion 4000 base holds speed as well as it does wax and is strong enough to take a few hits from under-snow hazards
- Thin Con construction thins the core out towards the nose and tail to dramatically reduce weight and increase better-ability