Your designated hitter is a Ride.
We understand your desire to put down super-stylish laps without any help, but you need to accept that even the best need a little assistance. Like an undeniably good starting pitcher needs a designated hitter to finish what he started, you need the Ride DH Snowboard to propel you to a WINNING state.
- Cambered profile offers proven, reliable high-speed stability, control, and consistency
- Hybrid Glass blends bi-axial and tri-axial fiberglass wraps above and below the core for a just-right flex
- Carbon Array 3 in binding zones improves edge bite and toe-to-heel transitions on hard snow
- Carbon-wrapped urethane Pop Rods 2.0 increase (you guessed it) pop without increasing stiffness
- Skate-inspired 85A urethane Slimewalls absorb edge impacts when you attack steel and wood
- Thin Con wood core thins out towards the tip and tail, reducing overall swing weight and increasing response
- Cleave Edges use 50% more steel to resist dings and blowouts; the beefier edge also gives you flexibility with tuning
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I am a snowboard instructor and have loved this board for the past few years. very responsive and great at high speeds
Im trying to decide what size to get. Im...
Im trying to decide what size to get. Im 5'11 and 160 pounds. I know shaun white and travis rice are both like a few inches shorter than me, and ride a 156 and 157. I was wondering if i should go for the 155 or 157? thanks.
I'd go 155 buddy
9 out of 10? Hey Dog Funk I think thats...
9 out of 10? Hey Dog Funk I think thats wrong I have the 09 DH and its maybe a 5 or6 for stiffness can i get a double check on that?
I have the older DH as well and it is definitely more like a 5. However, this year they stiffened this thing up and went clear up to a 9! This stick is a hard charging, big air stomping, park and pipe machine.