The park rat’s new chronic—in wide sizes.
- 85A Slimewalls suck up bumps, burrs, and vibrations so you don�t have to
- Ride�s Carbon Array 3 adds instant responsiveness, stability and control
- Pop Stix make your ass ollie higher�what else did you think they were for
- Cleave Edge steel edges deliver unmatched resistance to edge cracking and are easy to detune to larger radii
- Hybrid glass triaxial base and biaxial top makes the DH Wide faster, more responsive, and delivers balanced torsion stiffness
Share your thoughts
Great All Around Park Deck
If you're a park junkie that occasionally find his/her way to other parts of the mountain the DH is a great board to check out. This board has about a 5 out of 10 overall flex, but stays snappy in the nose and tail with Carbon Array 3 strips that run from the binding inserts out to the contact points of the board.
You'll find the 85a Slimewalls come in handy for few reasons. First of all, they take a beating... so when you're hitting boxes, rails, tree stumps, etc.. you don't have to worry about cracking a sidewall. The slimewalls also flex more naturally with the rest of your board, so you have better feeling under foot. So setting up to spin on your heel or toe edge is much smoother because you have so much more feeling. Last, the naturally absorb vibration, so you'll find that a lot of the chatter you get while riding is absorbed in your sidewalls and you never feel it under foot.
The True color Sintered Fusion base is fast, doesn't have to be waxed as often and can take a beating from the park features you put it through. If you have smaller than an 11 boot size, make sure to check out a regular model as you don't really need the wide model.