Ask for it by name.
Constantly innovating and never settling, the Ride DH Wide Snowboard continues to build on its all-mountain freestyle legacy year after year. From carving up powder-filled bowls, to launching cliffs, to throwing down in the park (the big features), the DH Wide is aggressive, versatile, and lives up to its reputation every day. The DH is jam-packed with a slew of technology like ollie-enhancing Pop Rods 2.0, impact absorbing Slimewall sidewalls, and the weight-shaving Thin Con construction.
- Cambered profile offers proven, reliable high-speed stability, control, and consistency
- Skate-inspired 85A urethane Slimewalls absorb edge impacts from rails, trees, rocks, concrete, etc.
- Carbon Array 3 in binding zones improves edge bite and toe-to-heel transitions on hard snow
- Carbon-wrapped urethane Pop Rods 2.0 increase (you guessed it) pop without increasing stiffness, without sacrificing butter-ability
- Cleave Edges use 50% more steel to resist dings and blowouts; the beefier edge also gives you flexibility with tuning
- Fusion 4000 sintered base goes harder and faster than other bases, it also has an atrocious fetish for speed
- Ride's Base Swap means you might not get the color or graphics shown, which is not really that big of a deal anyway