An archetype of awesome.
The DH is one of the longest-running boards in the Ride lineup, and for good reason. The twin shape and traditional camber profile offer an insanely poppy feel, while Slimewalls and extra-burly Cleave edges make the DH durable enough to withstand some serious abuse in the park.
- Traditional camber profile offers unrivaled pop, stability, and edge control
- Pop Rods 2.0 wood core utilizes carbon and urethane inserts for more pop and less vibration
- Carbon Array 3 distributes power to your contact points for optimized edge grip
- Hybrid Glass laminate combines a forgiving flex with high-speed control
- Slimewalls urethane sidewalls increase durability and absorb vibration for a smoother ride
- Cleave Edges use 50% more steel to maximize strength and allow more detuning
- Fusion 4000 sintered base is fast and durable—don't forget to wax!
Share your thoughts
DO it all.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've ridden the DH for years now. From Park laps to side country pow, I did it all and loved it.
I like the traditional camber, you have to work harder in the powder yes but on the hardpack and on groomers the stability and control is awesome.
Flex is just right for me, it won't butter as easy as some boards but it will make up for that in pop.
I've beat this board to death and it keeps on kicking.