Hook-free fun meets surgical precision.
The limited-edition DH2.6 Snowboard is loaded with all the same tech that makes the DH2 a Ride team favorite for all-around freestyle mayhem. The Hybrid Twin profile delivers a ride that's slightly more forgiving than traditional camber, while still maintaining tons of pop and turn-railing power for control in any situation.
- Hybrid Twin profile uses micro-camber underfoot and micro-rocker zones at the contact points, for fewer edge hangups without sacrificing pop or control
- 85A Slimewalls dampen vibration and resist impact damage from rocks, rails, and logs
- Pop Rods 2.0 increase ollie power to jaw-dropping levels
- Carbon Array 5 creates a responsive yet rideable flex with quick reaction time and pop that won't stop
- Cleave Edge uses thicker material to reduce edge blowouts on rails and boxes
Share your thoughts
Ride DH2 Overview
Sorry for the low production value on these, it was a spur of the moment idea. But the content is there to help you decide if the DH2 is the right deck for you. Just an FYI, THE DH2.4, 2.5, 2.6 & 2.7 has the same construction as the regular 2012 DH2