The seventh level of radness.
Limited edition hotness meets groundbreaking tech in the Ride DH2.7 Snowboard. The DH2.7 charges any part of the mountain with control and power; from the the pillow line in the trees to oversize kickers in the park.
- Hybrid Twin profile combines a micro-rocker in the top and tail for a playful, surfy feel with a cambered zone between the feet to maintain snap and pop
- Urethane-fused Membrain topsheet delivers all the durability with half the weight
- Skate-inspired 85A urethane Slimewalls absorb edge impacts from choppy snow, rocks, trees, rails, stairs, tractors, shipping containers, and skis
- Carbon-wrapped urethane Pop Rods 2.0 increase (you guessed it) pop and help soften uneven landings
- Carbon Array 5 in binding zones improves edge-to-edge response
- The Fusion 4000 sintered base means it's fast
- Die-cut base swap construction means you may not get the base color pictured, but will probably dig it anyway
Share your thoughts
Ride DH2 Overview
Sorry for the low production value on these, it was a spur of the moment idea. But the content is there to help you decide if the DH2 is the right deck for you. Just an FYI, THE DH2.4, 2.5, 2.6 & 2.7 has the same construction as the regular 2012 DH2