A flexible, form-fitting hard shell that still reduces skull and tree impacts.
Just because two feet of fluff covers the mountain doesn't mean there are no rocks or hardwoods lurking. Let the Ride Duster Helmet protect your head from the most unsuspected impacts with its hard but flexible shell technology. A ZoneFlex ABS hard shell deflects impacts with trees, rocks, or rails, but flexes to fit your head's one-of-a-kind shape. Plenty of vents and an audio system supply you with plush features to ensure you're not just wearing a brain bucket.
- The Ride Audio system comes installed in the helmet's soft ear pads, but keeps a low-profile and can be easily removed
- A detachable cable features a single glove-friendly button for pause-play when connected to your MP3 player
- Passive vents draw in cool air between your helmet and head to keep you dry and comfortable throughout a full day of charging
- A flexible ABS hard shell and foam liner are bonded together for a lightweight feel with strong protection in case you tumble through the trees
- Thermo-formed padding adds extra protection and snug comfort, while the faux fur details add extra warmth for your ears
- Detachable ear pads let you wear the helmet with your warmest beanie
- A tool-free, removable goggle clip secures your eyewear so you don't loose them somewhere between the peak and the base
Share your thoughts
This helmet is sick cant go wrong warm sturdy and clean
great helmet got a large so i could wear a beanie under it. Headphones get really loud and its pretty light.Only used it twice so far Bottom line its a buy.
Every head is different
Having trouble finding a helmet that actually fits?? Look no further!
Not only does this helmet look great, keep your head warm, and keep you jamming out with in the in-ear pad audio sysytem, but it also features RIDE's NEW Zonal Flex system so that it can fit any kind of weird shaped head you have!
This helmet can fit a ton of heads. Brand new technology for your dome peice.
Where can I find a sizing chart for this...
Where can I find a sizing chart for this helmet. I usually wear a 7 1/4in fitted cap. Should I buy a large?
See below, hope this helps. You could go Medium or Large
S(54-56) M(56-58) L(58-61)
Head Size Hat Size
21 53 6 5/8
21½ 54 6¾
21 5/8 55 6 7/8
22 1/8 56 7
22½ 57 7 1/8
23 58 7¼
23 3/8 59 7 3/8
23¾ 60 7½
24 61 7 5/8
24½ 62 7 3/4
25 63 7 7/8