A good history of innovation, not a bad history that makes you run in the opposite direction.
The Ride Women's DVA Snowboard Binding comes with a history. Not the kind of 'history' ... but rather a legacy of innovation in women's snowboarding. The DVA was one of the first women's bindings to use stance-correct shaping to improve lateral support and medial flex. Now, it's bringing some new firsts to the table for your freestyle fixation—the Freestyle Core ankle strap, AstroGlyde OG ratchets, and the pièce de résistance; the ever-so-tweakable Slimeback SB highback.
- Slimeback SB highback—a women-specific design with a pronounced flare at top and soft-flexing urethane throughout
- Wedgie 2.5 degree canted footbed uses a subtle inward angle to increase drive and control while you're turning and endow wider stances with more pop
- Foundation chassis with adjustable heelcup expands for larger boot sizes
- Freestyle Core ankle strap features a thin profile with a large cored-out section to shave weight
- ThinGrip toe strap hugs the front of your boot with lightweight urethane material
- AstroGlyde OG ratchets, the smoothest and most intuitive ratchets yet, make adjustments fast 'n' easy
- We suggest pairing the DVA binding with the Ride Baretta snowboard and the Ride Sage boot
Share your thoughts
Great bindings. I have size 6 and half ride boots. I have a size small binding.
If my boot is a size 7.5, should I go with...
If my boot is a size 7.5, should I go with the small or the medium binding?
My boot is a ride boot size 6 and a half. I have size small dva bindings. If it were me I would go with a size medium but I think a size small would also work since you can adjust them. I hope this helps. It is hard to tell you can adjust them. I show you how in this video.