Street-inspired fashion made for your powder passion.
Styled with the classic look of a denim jean and equipped with weather-beating technology that's totally mean, the Ride Women's Eastlake Pant equips you to rip in white cement with excessive amounts of style.
- 10,000mm waterproofing and 5,000gm breathability defends against moisture from the outside and lets heat escape from the inside
- 40g all-over insulation increases warmth without overheating
- Waist, fly, and seat lined with velvet-like tricot material to increase the cush for your tush
- Slim fit is slightly fitted in the thighs and calves with gathered knees for a flattering and feminine vibe
- Articulated knees are designed with a bent-knee shaping with bunching and flapping
- Slightly raised back hem keeps the cuffs free from scuffs inflicted by treks across the pavement
- Unlined thigh vents allow for optimal temperature regulation
Share your thoughts
The Perfect Pants!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I got a small which may be a tad large but left room for layering when needed. The pants are awesome, easy to move, warm...and mostly, the style is very cool. I received a lot of compliments not only on the color pink which seems to be the color of the season, but also on the style. The laid back look and feel of these is great but also still a TAD lady like :) love them.
why are these pants not recommended for...
why are these pants not recommended for skiing?