Meet the Boss.
Ride the mountain like you own it with the Ride El Hefe Snowboard Binding. The new Carbon Slimeback highback provides an ultra-reponsive and supportive feel for bombing down steeps or sending it on massive jumps. Laminated carbon is lightweight and allows for lightning-quick heel-to-toe response when you're picking your way through tight trees or around skiers, and a urethane rollbar dampens vibrations when you're charging through chunder.
- Carbon Slimeback highback offers lightweight support and response of carbon with the flexibility and dampening of urethane
- Aluminum Infinity baseplate is lightweight and responsive, with an adjustable heelcup to dial in the perfect fit
- Wedgie angled footbeds ergonomically align your joints for less fatigue and more power out of turns and ollies
- ThinFlex ankle straps are thinner for quicker response and better support
- 3D ThinGrip toe strap works over the toe or over the top of your boot
- Urethane Rollbar dampens vibrations and absorbs shock
- AstroGlyde OG ratchets for smooth entry and exit
Share your thoughts
El Hefe Overview
Ride El Hefe vs Union Charger vs Union MC Metafuse
Quality construction and slick look.
I will update this once I actually get them on the snow. First impression is the construction is solid and they look super sick. I rode the Union Atlas for the last 2 seasons and while I loved the ride the straps fell apart rather quickly with hard riding and had to be replaced. I was looking for a change and after much research landed on these (The Goodride has some great generational product reviews). This is my first pair of Ride bindings and I was hesitant on the aluminum base response, but the technology behind the smaller mounting plate makes sense. They feel slightly heavier than the Unions Atlas, but only by a hair and it could totally be my imagination.