Become an international shred symbol.
With a responsive flex, Hybrid All-Mountain profile, and plenty o' carbon, the Ride Farah Snowboard offers a reactive, smooth ride for aggressive female riders who charge everywhere on the mountain.
- Hybrid All-Mountain profile utilizes a large, stable micro-camber zone, with a rockered nose for improved float in deep snow
- Pop Rods 2.0 use a special blend of carbon and urethane to improve ollie/nollie power and smooth out the ride
- Carbon Array 5 improves energy transfer to your contact points for better edge hold and more reactive turns
- Fusion 4000 sintered base keeps you riding fast (just make sure to wax it)
- Membrain hemp-based topsheet is lighter and more durable than traditional topsheet materials
Share your thoughts
I've been testing snowboards for the most famous Norwegian sports mag for three years, and I have done some freeride competitions. I also love to have fun in the park. This is by far the best board I have ever ridden! No matter where I want to go or what I want to do... it's perfect! Including pipe and park. So let's hope they don't do the big mistake and change it for next year. I love everything about this board! I'm 165 cm and 50 kg riding the 150 Farah. I prefere a little setback in pow.