Become a poster girl for women riders.
A flipped-back '70s 'do may not be your thing, but we bet you'll be all over the high-style Ride Women's Farah Snowboard. It's hard not to look good when you have the Farah's Hybrid All-Mountain profile to deliver the fun of a rocker board along with the grip, pop, and stability of a cambered board. Like any true icon—Megan Giner, for example—you'll make it look astonishingly easy.
- Hybrid All-Mountain profile features rocker-like rise in the nose and a slightly flattened cambered zone from the front binding through to the tail Women-specific LSD shape features a narrower waist and unique flex pattern designed just for the ladies
- MemBrain urethane-infused textile topsheet drops weight in half without sacrificing durability
- 90A urethane Slimewalls resist impact damage and dampen vibration for a smoother ride
- Carbon Array 5 in binding zone improves edge-to-edge reaction speed
- Carbon-wrapped urethane LSD Pop Rods 2.0 increase (you guessed it) pop without increasing stiffness
- Fusion 4000 sintered base goes harder and faster than other bases
Share your thoughts
this board is sick
this board is amazing. i couldnt be happier with my purchase. it flies down the mountain, handles turns very well, and is really stable at high speeds. my old boards i always felt a bit of chatter underneath my legs when i started going too fast, but i dont feel any of that on this board. highly recommend for anyone who likes to bomb down the mountain. i dont spend time in the park so i cant comment there, but just hitting little jumps and rollers the board seems to have good pop. it has more flex than i was expecting for a board that handles so well...so i imagine its good in the park too. great board!
Is this a good board for an intimidate...
Is this a good board for an intimidate rider?
i'd say so. i consider myself somewhere in between intermediate and advanced and i love this board. see my review above.