Top-shelf tech for discriminating all-mountain riders.
- Intuition Mobile Foam Liner’s dual-density foam offers excellent rebound to blend support and comfort
- 100%-Phylon Blown Light Meta soles offer reliable traction and cushioning with minimal weight
- Micro-articulating cuff provides a smooth, kink-free flex during toe-heel transitions
- 2 to 1 Internal Deep Draw Lacing grips your laces for optimal ankle support
- Heat-moldable internal & external J Bars deliver reliable, customizable heel hold
Share your thoughts
F&cking Ultra Light
This is a great boot for that All-Mountain rider that wants a light boot with a medium flex.
The FUL features Ride's intuition liner, which is going to mold to every little crack and crevis of your foot. Regardless if you have a high arch, bulky ankle, flat foot, etc.. the liner molds right to it for a custom fit. You can heat them up to speed up the process, but I highly suggest just riding them and let your own body heat/sweat mold this liner perfectly to your foot.
The fit is true to size, I have a brannock 10C and usually wear a 10-10.5 in my street shoes and boots. The size 10 was perfect for me... At first my toes were right against the front of the boot, but not crammed or curled over. It was snug and slightly uncomfortably at first, but after 10 days they pack out about a 1/4 size and were absolutely perfect.
Also, if you normally wear a size 11 boot these are worth checking out as they have a reduced footprint. So a size 11 RFL has the sole of a size 10 boot and you can get on a regular width deck instead of a wide.