Simple look, sophisticated tech.
No bells and whistles here—Ride made the Gatewood Insulated Jacket as basic as possible, yete still functional enough to perform in harsh conditions. Tough, 10K-rated fabric keeps snow from soaking in and 60g insulation helps you stay warm for all-day shredding. Plus, with a powder skirt to keep snow out of your butt and an internal media player to provide tunage, what more what more do you really need?
- 10K-rated polyester face fabric keeps moisture out
- Critical seams taped make sure nothing slips through the cracks
- 60g poly insulation provides plenty of warmth
- Taffeta lining is silky smooth
- Classic fit leaves room to layer without being baggy
- Adjustable hood stays where you want it to
- Powder skirt and keeps snow out
- Two fleece-lined hand pockets, one chest pocket, and an internal media pocket store the essentials
- Hook-and-loop closure adjustable cuffs open up so you can fit your gloves underneath
Share your thoughts
Good bang for the buck. Simple, functional, and durable
Wisconsin Snowboarding Trip
Great Jacket! Very well insulated and a great color! Easy to spot on the slopes!