Because it gets cold in the park, too.
When you're just cruising the resort, you don't need a million features on your jacket, you just need something to keep you dry when the snow starts falling and warm when temperatures drop. The Ride Georgetown Insulated Jacket has you covered with a 15K-rated fabric, 60g insulation, and enough pockets to keep your necessities, including an internal media pocket so you can keep the tunes bumping whether you're shredding pow or lapping the park.
- 15K-rated polyester face fabric keeps moisture out
- Fully taped seams make sure nothing slips through the cracks
- 120g poly insulation provides plenty of warmth
- Taffeta lining is silky smooth
- Classic fit leaves room to layer without being baggy
- Mesh-Lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable hood stays where you want it to
- Powder skirt and Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow out
- Two fleece-lined hand pockets, one sleeve pocket, and an internal media pocket provide room to store the essentials