Cozy and coming up with all the goods.
Fit for nearly every day of your riding season, the Ride Men's Georgetown Insulated Jacket gives you waterproof, breathable protection with cozy insulation and a smartly mapped lining for ultimate comfort. Yeah, it has pit vents, Lycra gaiters, and a snap-back powder skirt, too, like any respectable jacket, plus Ride pure and easy style.
This classic fit jacket features a drawcord hem with adjustment in the hand pocket and a pant connection interface for seamless protection on storm days. The full synthetic insulation is enhanced by the strategic lining, which places mesh where you're hot and soft-feeling goodness where extra comfort is in order. The swivel helmet-compatible hood gives your head cozy insulated warmth and protection plus stretchy, ergonomic fit for full vision; a one-hand adjustment in back makes it almost too easy. The hand pockets are lined with super-soft micro fleece, and a velvety chin guard and collar give you luxurious comfort when the wind is whipping like the devil. Use the handy pass and media pockets for simple efficiency. Now that's accommodation.
- Polyester with Aquapel waterproof, breathable laminate
- Fully taped seams
- Active Core Temperature ACT4 full insulation
- Active Core Temperature ACT1 lining
- Classic fit
- Two-way front zip
- Mesh-lined underarm zip vents
- Snap-back powder skirt with jacket-to-pant connector
- Ergonomic insulated helmet-compatible swivel hood
- Drawcord hem with adjustment in pocket
- Form fit Lycra hand gaiters
- Velvety comfort chin guard and collar
- Media with window, sleeve pass, and two fleece-lined hand pockets
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm 5'8" and 165 lbs. I got a Large. This jacket fits well, keeps my wrists covered and allows for some layering. I used to have just a shell and with the insulation on this jacket, it's too warm for spring days.
I've got close to 2 months wearing it everyday whether snowboarding or not, and nothing has broken or ripped!