Developed for the mountain, styled for the streets.
The Ride Haller Jacket has what it takes to both keep you feeling dry and looking fly. Inspired by the throwback style of a denim jacket and delivered with storm-proof tech developed in the Pacific Northwest, the Haller is definitely worth a holler—no matter which region you're in.
- Denim face fabric projects a streetwear-savvy vibe with the technical qualifications of 10K waterproofing to keep you dry
- Face fabric is bonded to an ultra-cozy sherpa-fleece liner which increases warmth to 'puffy' status, but with the volume of a softshell
- Tailored fit keeps you covered with adequate length that doesn't rise up and a silhouette that's fancifully feminine
- Drop-hood design endows the hood with enough clearance to cover a helmet without being floppy when not in use
- Mesh-lined underarm vents keep you cool with direct-to-the-core airflow while stopping party-crashing snow at the door
- Internal media pocket with headphone-cord guide keeps your music accessible, safe, and tangle-free
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This jacket is exactly what I had been searching for! It is well made and hugs your curves loosing that bulky jacket look. I was worried that it would be too form fitting to use layers underneath but the body and arms have plenty of room so that I can use this jacket all year. I wish it had some more inner pockets but otherwise a great deal!
Pretty thin jacket, non insulated which is perfect for those warmer days on the slopes. Looks really cute though and the shape is very flattering.
The collar is separate from the hood which is great to cover your face without getting strangled if you have a helmet.
Cons: The 2 internal pockets do not have a snap or velcro close, just a very deep pocket which will make your mp3 or phone hang on the bottom and make you have to dig to access it.
Perfect spring jacket!
Love this jacket! It isn't super warm so it is great for spring conditions. Will definitely be using this off and on throughout the year. It seems be a bit longer than other jackets, which I love. I have used it in the rain and it keeps me dry. Over-sized hood, which is perfect if you need to put it up over your helmet. Overall great product.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love the fit and look of the jacket! For me I wish it was warmer but it does a good enough job! I LOVE my jacket and get many compliments! Boarding and on the street!
Is this jacket insulated?
Is this jacket insulated?
This jacket does have a fleece linning but no "insulation"