Stalk park laps, pow booters, and steep chutes like a feral feline.
The Ride Hellcat Women's Snowboard delivers a versatile twin ride for all-mountain freestyle fanatics seeking a playful yet stable feel. Packed with flagship Ride technology like Popwalls, a Carbon Array 5 laminate, and the lightweight Membrain topsheet, the Hellcat's Hybrid LowRize shape combines reliable high-speed control with progression-focused forgiveness.
- Hybrid LowRize shape features grippy, poppy camber underfoot and floaty, forgiving rocker in the tip and tail
- Performance Tuned wood core uses aspen, bamboo, and other lightweight woods for a light, strong, and snappy ride
- Carbon Array 5 distributes power to your contact points for optimized edge control
- Hybrid Glass laminate combines a forgiving feel with high-speed control
- Membrain urethane-infused fabric topsheet is half the weight of traditional topsheets
- Popwalls sidewalls utilize layers of carbon and urethane for a smoother, poppier, and more durable ride
- Cleave Edges use 50% more steel to maximize strength and allow more detuning
- Fusion 4000 sintered base is fast and durable—don't forget to wax!
Share your thoughts
BASE COLORS ARE RANDOM
If you buy a size 142 don't expect it to be purple. If you buy a 146 don't expect it to be black. If you buy a 150 don't expect it to be blue. The base color of the board will be any one of those 3 colors.