All-mountain freestyle hyphyness will ensue.
Less material. Less glue. The Hi-Phy Boa Snowboard Boot uses Ride's injection-molded, one-piece Phy-Top 2.0 construction to drastically reduce weight while increasing comfort. We could try to wrap our brains around this high-tech boot's high-rebounding compound, but we'll leave that to the mad scientists and just wrap it around our foot instead.
- Boa Coiler lacing system tightens the boot evenly with the twist of a knob, and automatically retracts cable slack for super-quick on-and-off
- Phy-Top 2.0 construction improves upon the already lightweight unibody shell by increasing durability and improving the fit in the lower section
- Injection-molded Phylon foam replaces over 20 individual components and eliminates seams and glue to improve fit and durability
- Phy Top 2.0 sole seamless joins the Phy-Top upper reducing bulk and weight and increasing traction with strategically durable lugs
- Intuition Mobile dual-density foam liner cushions your foot and brings it a medium-stiff freestyle feel
- Transition-Wrap harness curves from the sides to the top of the foot for superior heel hold without prohibiting freestyle flex
- The Closer Lace Guide works with the Boa system to even out tension and increase power and support down low
- Impacto footbed cushions your foot with a multi-density compound with a supportive structure throughout and bruise-preventing cushioning in the heel
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment on liner—because the ride should be intoxicating, not your feet