Ride every day, no matter what the temperature does.
With the one-two punch of 10,000mm waterproofing and light synthetic insulation, the Ride Women's Highland Insulated Pant is sure to be your go-to snowboard pant, especially on super-cold mid-winter days. The Highland also has Tricot lining in the waist, butt, and fly for soft-to-the-touch comfort, tons of pocket space for the essentials, and an adjustable waistband for the perfect custom fit.
- 10,000mm waterproofing keeps you dry in light rain and snow
- Light synthetic insulation keeps you toasty on brutal mid-winter days
- Soft Tricot lining in the waist, butt, and fly for added comfort
- Classic fit for timeless style
- Inner thigh, mesh-lined zip vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Slightly higher pant-leg back keeps your cuffs from getting shredded
- Soft fleece-lined hand pockets let you warm your hands quickly
- Thigh cargo pockets for added storage space
Share your thoughts
Is the Sangria Herringbone colour option...
Is the Sangria Herringbone colour option more of a red or hot pink?
It's definitely bright pink, but it looks darker in person than the above photo. I wouldn't say hot pink, but definitely not red.